LITFL • Life in the Fast Lane Medical Blog LITFL • Life in the Fast Lane Medical Blog – Emergency medicine and critical care medical education blog
- The cost of FREE can be huge and our bandwidth/hosting costs almost led to our closure in December. However, thanks to assistance from vocortex and iSimulate, we are back on track.
- We are currently rebuilding the site, but minimal disruption should be encountered.
- We are completing the final build of a series of libraries including Ultrasound, Toxicology, Trauma, Tropical Medicine, Eponyms and an Examination database
- …as well as updating the ECG and CCC libraries.
- More details on these projects over the next few months.
Feeds and Newsletters:
Following a series of requests we have started to divide some of the blog post material into individual newsletters and RSS feeds. Options for news feeds include:
- All the LITFL posts – LITFL Blog EMAIL or the LITFL Blog RSS
- LITFL Weekly review – LITFL Review EMAIL or the LITFL Review RSS
- Research and Reviews – R&R EMAIL or the R&R RSS
- Funtabulously Frivolous Friday Five – FFFF weekly EMAIL or the FFFF RSS
- LITFL Facebook page – updated posts, pages and sharing the best of global FOAMed as it is published
Feed Me Mike Cadogan
Go to Source
Author: Mike Cadogan
Powered by WPeMatico